miércoles, 5 de diciembre de 2012

GOODBYE!


This is the time to say goodbye and to remember what we learned in that class. To be honest, I like the English but it has always been difficult for me to learn. At school I started with English when I had ten years and I think that's too late. When I was in my last two years of school, take a class of English elective apart from that I had with my classmates, because I knew how important it would be English in my future. But the truth is that in my school was taught many English grammar and I don’t  talked enough (I don´t writes too much in English). For this, when I  gave the English test in the university, I stay in the English one. I believe that to speak English should not stop practicing and  always learn new vocabulary with songs in English that you hear on the radio. When I was in pre university I don´t  practice any English and that affect me when I do the test in the university.
I think that learn English in the university  is very important because the labor word  to demand you know English. In fact, if you doesn’t know English, it costs much more to find work.
The English in the university is very different from the English in my school and I think I've learned a lot more in the university. The blog was fundamental to learn more vocabulary and writing best.
When finished levels of English at the university I want to do a course to speak excellent English, or when I finish my career to go to another country to learn English. For now, English will practice reading texts and listening songs or watching movies without translation.
It was a pleasure to have known them all.
See you in the halls of the university!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario