jueves, 6 de septiembre de 2012

My first semester


¡Hi everyone!  I am going to tell you about my first semester in the university this year. I had around seven subject (in this moment i don`t remember the exact number), but my favourite ones are only two, Desarrollo y Aprendizaje and Imaginario Infantil because in this subject i learned about the cognitive and physical childhood development and the sight that the society have about childhood. 
Moreover, i don`t practice sports (to be honest, i am very lazybones to the physical activities) but this year interested me practice Pilates and i really love it. I go to the class three days in the week with my best friend and this activity help me for my mental health too. 
Finally, i tell you about my dear dog. She is female and her name in Cochi. She is very special for me because in April approximately i founded her in the street very sick. Luckily i could help her and ¡today is a happy dog!

1 comentario:

  1. francisca i love too desarrollo y aprendizaje and imaginario infantil it was my favourite asignatures!!!

    ResponderEliminar