jueves, 27 de septiembre de 2012

My best Holidays

Hello everybody! today I am going to tell you about my best holidays. This was last summer. In February I was in Lican-Ray with my boyfriend and his family ( his father, his mother and his sister) and we stayed in a camping site with  very comfortable cabin. Even there was a private lake and the people drove their jet ski. In this place i stayed around two weeks. Later I went to Chillán because in this city live my brother with his wife and his daughter Josefa, my first niece, live in this city.  I remember that my father went to Chillán too and we went to know the city and its outskirts. We also went to Lota park, the coalmine and its museum. These holidays were amazing but the most important date for me was Josefa' first birthday. This celebration was in Chillán and my mother, my grandmother and my old sister couldn't travel, then me and my brother were very sad for their absense. Anyway Josefa' birthday ¡was beautiful and enjoyable! We stayed in family and was a very pleasant time. Finally, I don't come back to Santiago because I have class in the university but always that I have time, I go Chillán to see my niece.

   

4 comentarios:

  1. Josefita! she's so cute :) I hope that you will can to see her constantly, see you

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I Love Chillan, that is a very beautiful place i went in february.
    :D kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Your niece is so cute! I don´t have any niece, but I have a little cousin called Trinidad... She have 9 months and is cute like your niece! C=
    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. nice pictures panxa,i love too chillan it was a beatiful place!!!

    ResponderEliminar