jueves, 4 de octubre de 2012

My best friend


Hello everyone! today I am going  to tell you about my best friend. Her name in Natalia but everybody know like "Coka". She live in the center of Santiago, in a department with her mother, her older brother and her dog "Cuzco" (It is a uneasy dog but charming). Her father live in Maipú because the Coka' parents are divorced since that she had one year. I meet her in the school when we had only six years old. We were classmates but not friends. Only in the 2005 when we had about fifteen years old we began to speak. My friend has a quality very positive... she makes me laugh very much. When I am with Coka we laughing of the very simple things and this to make me very happy. If I have a problem she always help me, never left me alone. 
I remember that in the school the people confused us. They told us that we were very similar. Some teachers call me "Rojas" (Natalia' surname) or call her "Jiménez" (my surname).
Now, we study in the University of Chile (in Juan Gómez Milla), so we see as continually, in fact we go together to pilates classes. 
¡I hope that our friendship persist for ever!

1 comentario:

  1. Is nice to have a friend with the ability of making you smile a lot...

    ResponderEliminar